Uni3 är namnet på Geelys stora campus på Lindholmen i Göteborg. 104 000 kvadratmeter i 5 byggnader...
PartnerSec announces major release of the cloud based automatic visitor management system – CavVisit v1.3
PartnerSec has now released CavVisit v1.3 which is major release of the Automatic Visitor Management system CavVisit.
The all new CavVisit 1.3 is made for modern, high-end, organizations how what to give their visitors an outstanding first impression and create a seamless flow in greeting and managing visitors.
The new version 1.3 includes;
• Multi-site support suitable for global operations.
• Multi-floor with Multi-company support suitable for real-estate owners that leases office space in high rise buildings.
• Virtual keys. Visitors receive virtual QR-Keys, a unique type of QR-code used to automate arrival registration and open doors in properties connected to the PartnerSec CampTrac APV system.
• MS Outlook integration. CavVisit will automatically detect invitations to meetings in MS Outlook and create them in the system as well as send them as QR-key® for self-service at arrival.
• Google Calendar integration. CavVisit will automatically detect invitations to meetings in Google Calendar and create them in the system as well as send out as QR-key® for self-service at arrival.
• Design mode for self-service kiosks. The self-services kiosks can now be configured to fit directly in line with the company’s design book. Images, colors, fonts, sizes and location of text can all be changed.
• Slack integration. The administrator can create a SLACK channel that will show all messages about visitors that arrives.
• Visitor registration kiosk with virtual keyboard. CavVisit now has a brand-new kiosk type that is made for large touchscreen with virtual keyboard (24 to 64-inch touch screens).
• Visitor kiosk with multiple company choice. The all new touchscreen visitor kiosk can be setup so that the user must first choose what company they will visit (clicking in logo or name of company) and then they enter their information.
• Automatic Check-In and Check-Out. When CavVisit is used together with the CampTrac APV system from PartnerSec the visitor can use the QR-key to check-in by using the new QR-201 reader as well as check-out.
• Visit request function. Approval or Rejection of visitor application for a visit by using SMS. This function allows the visitor to register as a visitor (when the visitor is not pre-registered by a host) at the all new touch screen and a request for approval of the visit is sent to the host.
• Automatic reminder of meeting. There is a new service that can automatically remind the visitors of their meeting. The reminder can be schedule per facility.
• Single Sign on for receptionist and administrators. The windows user-id can now be registered to a user profile of a receptionist or administrator to allow for single sign on.
• NDA & GDPR Agreements. All new interfaced are made for visitors to approve NDA and GDPR agreements.
• And many more. Click here to see the complete list of new features in CavVisit 1.3. https://www.cavvisit.com/version1.3.html
Carl-Hugo Bellmark, Director of New Business – PartnerSec
”-CavVisit 1.3 is a game changer for us and our customers. 1.3 is now a state-of-the-art automatic visitor management system aiming for enterprise users in an international environment.
I want to give a great THANK YOU to our customers that decided to trust and invest in us to make this possible. Without their support and need for innovation PartnerSec and CavVisit would not be what it is today.
The importance of cloud based automatic visitor management has grown as the need of effective meetings and a secure ease-of-visit has grown.
Read more about the cloud based automatic visitor system CavVisit: www.cavvisit.com
For further information, contact PartnerSec, e-mail: email@example.com
PartnerSec – The World’s Best First Impression®.
Uni3 is the name of Geely's large campus on Lindholmen in Gothenburg. 104,000 square meters in 5...
Halmstad Municipality has carried out a procurement for a mutual cloud-based visitor system for...
Waterfront Building in central Stockholm remove RFID cards in favor of cloud-based virtual keys...
SMS-keys® is super smart and super easy for anyone that want to give temporary access to people to...
With the new card lending kiosk, employees can safely, with two-factor authentication, issue their...
NCC is building its new main office and has chosen to use the visitor system CavVisit® with...
The cloud-based CampTrac APV * system enables Lifv's customers to be able to open the door to...
AMF Real Estates purchases a new type of visitor system - PartnerSec presented the best solution...